LOLIP Tablet (For Hiher Lipid Phoshate Level)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Pack
- 1 INR/Pack
- Herbal Medicine, Herbal Products
- Product Type
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form
- Age Group
- Suitable for all Ages
Medicine for Higher lipid phosphate level.
Vacha (Acorus calamus )..................10 mg.
Suddha Gugul (Commiphara mukul ).....20 mg.
Kanchnar Chhal (Bauminia veriegata )..10 mg.
Guduchi Ext. (Tinospora cordifolia)......10 mg.
Haridra (Curcuma longa )..................10 mg.
Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)...................10 mg.
Arjunchhal (Nelea tomentoza)............80 mg.
Reduces RISK of Heart diseases and Hyperlepidemia & Catastrophe.
Restores Caloric output-input balance.
Relieves pulmonary congestion.
Dyspnea due to pulmonary congestion.
Hyperlipidaemia, Reduce cholesterol, triglycerides & phospholipids
Beneficial in hypertension.
Herbal Cardiac tonic.
1 to 2 tabs 3 times a day for 4 to 6 months, Then 1 tab 2 times for 6 months more or as as directed by the physician
Lolip available all Chemists in PACKS of 60 , 5X30 & 1000 Tabs Packs.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- as per requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 days Days
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO Certifications