Herbal tablet For worms Infections - Emet Tablet
- 270 INR
- Other, Herbal Medicine, Herbal Products, Tonic, Promote Digestion
- Product Type
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form
- 1 to 2 Tablets
- Age Group
- Suitable for all Ages
Anti Emetic Natural Medicine
Narikel laven...21 mg.
Kapur Kachri...29 mg.
Shankh Bhasma...7 mg.
Mayur Pichh Bhasma...3 mg.
Antisemitic and antinauseant to prevent reflux.
Detoxicates the digestive tract.
Helps in morning evacuation and relives gastric Irration.
Decrease anxiety, stress with mild anti spasmodic actions.
Vomiting associated with Gastroenteritis, Jaundice and worms Infections.
Travel sickness, Morning sickness.
Persistent hiccups drug induces nausea and vomiting.
Acidity and dyspepsia.
Nausea and vomiting of first trimester of pregnancy.
Management of hypemisis gravidarum.
Colic pain, Worm Infections.
Gastro Oesophageal reflux.
Adults: 1 tab 3 times a day or as directed by the phisician
Children: 1 tab 2 times a day of as directed by the physician
EMET available at all Chemists in PACKS of 60 and 1000 Tabs Packs
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- As per Required Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 To 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Available at all chemists in Packs 200ml & 500ml only.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- GMP & ISO certified company