GOKHRU Capsule Ayurvedic medicine
- Moisture 1%
- Product Type Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form Capsules
- Dosage 1-2
- Age Group Suitable for all Ages, For Adults, For Children(2-18years), For Infants(0-2years)
- Supply Ability : 2-3 Bottle Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 150 INR/Pack
- 1 Bottle
- 140.00 - 150.00 INR/Pack
- Suitable for all Ages, For Adults, For Children(2-18years), For Infants(0-2years)
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 2-3 Bottle Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 50 Capsules
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GST Certificate
Gokhru has been used in India to deal with kidney and urinary problems. It is also considered an aphrodisiac and libido-enhancer. It was used in Ayurvedic system of medicine to treat asthma, cough, edema and kidney problems and to help reduce the pain while passing urine. Researchers have found this herb to possess hypotensive, aphrodisiac, anti-microbial, anti-cancer and diuretic properties.
How to use: Gokhru is available in the form of supplements prepared using the seeds and fruits of the herb; these must be consumed only under medical supervision.
Active ingredients: Gokhru contains active constituents of which the main ones are alkaloids called norharman and Harman. It also contains steroidal saponins called terrestrosins A - E, flavonoid glycosides and furostanol.
Side effects:Gokhru must be taken only in the prescribed dose for a short period of time as long term use may increase the risk of prostate disorders. It must not be used during pregnancy and when breastfeeding the child.