Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 10 Pack
- 1 INR/Pack
- 10 Pack Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO Certifications
Product DescriptionWith the constant support of our expert team, we are engaged in offering a huge assortment of Calsun Syrup (Calcium Supplement). We offer the best quality range of Calcium suspension for animal health care. Our company is highly acclaimed in offering a wide range of Calsun. This high grade Calsun is widely demanded in the international markets for its high durability, optimum performance and reliability.
VItamin B12........1800 I.U.
- Improves milk production.
- Ensures letdown of milk
- Improves secretion of milk
- Maintain appetite,health and digestion
- Improves metabolic energy available
- Prevents hypocalcimia and milk fever
- Prevent Complications of calving such as milk fever, retention foetal membrances.
- Provides high concentration of Calcium and Phosphorus for improved absorption and better assimilation
- Enhances, growth, weight gain, lactogenesis and lactokinesis
- Regular use of CALSUN reduces chances of weakness, stunted growth and milk fever
- Regular use of CALSUN ensures consistent milk production and lengthy lactation
Large Animals : 100 ml twice daily
Small Animals :25 ml twice daily
Sheep, Dog & Cat :10-15 ml twice daily
Poultry :10-20 ml/100 Birds
or as directed by veterinarians.