Ayurvedic Tej Nikhar Lep
- Function Herbal Medicine, Beauty Products, Herbal Products
- Product Type Ayurvedic Medicine
- Physical Form Powder
- Dosage Apply paste once or twice a day
- Age Group Suitable for all Ages
- Supply Ability : As per Required Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10 Box
- 70 INR/Box
- Apply paste once or twice a day
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Suitable for all Ages
- Herbal Medicine, Beauty Products, Herbal Products
- As per Required Per Day
- 3 To 7 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Available at all chemists in Packs 200ml & 500ml only.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Central India, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Telangana, Kerala, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Daman and Diu, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Lakshadweep, East India, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Punjab, North India, Manipur, Meghalaya, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Jharkhand, South India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Goa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh, Haryana, Tripura, Sikkim, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, All India
- GMP & ISO certified company
- Sunth...20 mg
- Vach...20 mg
- Madanfal...20 mg
- Lodhar...18 mg
- Ushir...20 mg
- Comedolytic, Sebo-suppressant.
- Emollient and Improves Complexion.
- Possess significant anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- Acne Vulgaris (In Adolescent and Teenagers)
- Premenstrual Acne
Wash the affected part aseptically and let it dry and then take required quantity of Tej Nikhar Powder and add warm water to make paste. Apply paste once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.